Welcome to the Tom Fagan blog!


Hi, I'm Tom Fagan, I am a San Diego based fine artist specializing in Plein Air, people, places and events. My mediums include oils, acrylic, water color, charcoal, pen & ink etc.. I love to paint events as they take place without using a photograph. Just paint as the scene develops. My Live Event Artist website showcases my wedding and event work.


Sunday, January 29, 2012

Tom Fagan Fine Art Youtube Channel - Now Live!

I have a new youtube channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/FaganArt
I have started things off with a Live Painting session last Friday night in the Gaslamp district in downtown San Diego. I painted a scene of Ghirardelli's on 5th Ave, 24" x 30" Plein Air, Acrylic on canvas.
This was photographed over the course of four hours.
Set to the music of the Art Blakey Quintet playing "Night in Tunisia" Live at Birdland NYC 1954.


You can also watch it on my website on my new media page:
http://tomfagan.com/?page_id=152

1 comment:

  1. Great job! I wish I could have been there to watch you paint. Did you draw a crowd, too?

    ReplyDelete