Welcome to the Tom Fagan blog!


Hi, I'm Tom Fagan, I am a San Diego based fine artist specializing in Plein Air, people, places and events. My mediums include oils, acrylic, water color, charcoal, pen & ink etc.. I love to paint events as they take place without using a photograph. Just paint as the scene develops. My Live Event Artist website showcases my wedding and event work.


Monday, January 30, 2012

Tom Fagan Live Painting with little girl Downtown

Last Friday, when I was painting in the Gaslamp, a little girl and her father were walking by and the little girl took notice of me painting and was very interested in what I was doing. So with a little guidance, I let her contribute to the painting and put her own creativitity onto the canvas.
http://www.tomfagan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment