Welcome to the Tom Fagan blog!


Hi, I'm Tom Fagan, I am a San Diego based fine artist specializing in Plein Air, people, places and events. My mediums include oils, acrylic, water color, charcoal, pen & ink etc.. I love to paint events as they take place without using a photograph. Just paint as the scene develops. My Live Event Artist website showcases my wedding and event work.


Saturday, January 28, 2012

Tom Fagan live painting 01-28-12 Gaslamp San Diego

Last night I painted a live painting downtown in the Gaslamp district of San Diego on 5th ave. NBC cameras even stopped by to shoot some video of me painting. Last night I also had the painting session photographed for a timelapse slideshow that will be going up on my new youtube channel very soon.
Here's me with the final result of last nights efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment